A clock to remind you that life is short.
‘ShortLife’ is a small device showing how much percent of your life is completed based on your life expectancy.
The life expectancy is calculated based on average number in your country provided by the World Health Organization (WHO).
Edition of 1 million.
Shortlife v1. Recycled plastic – Through hole components (discontinued)
Shortlife v2. Wood – SMT components
Shortlife v3. 1 extra display + black displays
999491 in stock
– The clock is personal and is programmed for 1 person (name can be found on the back of the clock).
– To setup the clock, the user only needs to program current time and date (other data sex, birthday, location is programmed in advance).
– The clock is assembled and soldered by Dries Depoorter in Ghent.
– The maximum that will be manufactured is 1 million (edition and copy can be found on the back).
– The clock will be delivered including an USB adapter (1A), Micro USB cable and manual.
– The brightness can be adjusted with 2 buttons.
– ‘Shortlife’ has a warranty of 2 years.
– ‘Shortlife’ will be shipped between 0-3 days!